The Federation of Bakers is currently recruiting. We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Health, Safety and Statistics Officer to join our small team providing support to the Director and Executive Assistant. Based in Bloomsbury, Central London WC1 with occasional UK travel.
The Health, Safety and Statistics Officer will be responsible for providing high-quality and comprehensive administrative support to a range of activities including:
- Administrative support for the co-ordination and delivery of all of the organisation’s health and safety activities
- Administrative support for the industry’s bread basket recovery operations
- Preparation and analysis of a range of industry statistics and other data
- General administrative support to facilitate the smooth functioning of the organisation
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects that may arise.
The Health, Safety and Statistics Officer will have the following skills & experience:
- Education to A level standard or equivalent (minimum)
- Previous administrative work experience
- Confident in producing statistics
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well on your own initiative and prioritise
- Good standard of IT skills including use of MS Office, Outlook, internet and social media
- Ideally experience or an interest in health and safety
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong English language skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Pro-active, resourceful and a good team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable and willing to take on new and different responsibilities as they arise
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
We are offering a competitive salary of £25k based on 4 days per week and a good range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata 20 days)
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance, dental plan, pension scheme and season ticket loan after a qualifying period of 3 months.
- Excellent working environment in modern open plan offices with a good range of staff benefits.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please email your CV with a covering letter FAO Mrs. Amy Yeates at firstname.lastname@example.org